-- 2011 --

Latest News

14th January
LHD car registration in UK
If you are thinking of registering your foreign plated car in the UK you will need to contact the DVLA and get an import pack. These can be ordered online at www.dft.gov.uk The car needs to be type approved for UK registration, this can be done with a Certificate of Conformity from the manufacturer and a type approval letter obtained from the VCA in Bristol or by having an IVA (SVA) test done if the car is from outside the EU. UK Mot's will be required in both cases if the car is over 3 years old which means that the headlights and speedometer will usually need modification or replacement.
© 2004 - 2019 Jim Martin & John Pullicino
Chelsea Harbour London SW10 0XE Viewing by appointment only.
Barnes London SW13 Appointment only.
email contact for this lhd car dealer: sales@londonlhdcentre.com